Sunday 13 November 2011

NOTD - models own Champagne

Today I went to boots, and treated myself to a models own polish called champagne.
I was looking for a festive colour, but wanted to avoid (for the time being!) clichéd colours like red and green, so I went for a sparkly taupey-grey with pink undertones (hence the champagne name!)

 It was a dream to paint on, just the right consistency between thick and thin. In 1 coat it was sparkly and fairly opaque, although you could still see a tiny bit of the nail. In 2 it was opaque, and in the picture I did 3 coats just for good measure. It's super sparkly and almost foil like, with a gorgeous sheen and almost duo-chrome ness as it looks silver, gold and then pink in certain lights. I am definently gonna buy more models own polishes, and would definently recommend them to everyone.

All the regular polishes from models own are £5. Would you wear it?

2 comments:

  1. This looks really lovely, I'd definitely wear it. Looks like it would be a really nice base colour for leopard nails too x

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a great idea! I might try that out. Thankyou for reading xx

    ReplyDelete