Tuesday 24 July 2012

LUSH massage bars

Hello lovelies.


As you all know, I am a huge fan of lush. I mainly buy skin and body care as I feel it justifies the price instead of washing your money down the drain as you do with bath bombs etc. I love the massage bars, and they last for a long time. I use these in place of a moisturiser and they are absolutely fantastic. My personal favourite is Strawberry feels forever which is sadly discontinued but you can easily find most discontinued things available to buy on the lush forum, click here . You have to sign up but you are then in a community of fellow lush fans and there are regular forum parties too! 


In total I have 4 massage bars (From Left-Right):Strawberry feels forever (disconned), Love potion (Valentine's day special), Mange too (Disconned) and Each Peach (Still available!)

I love them all for different occasions and am hoping to pick up Hottie too!

Thankyou for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment