Monday 23 July 2012

MAC All that glitters - swatches and review

Hello lovelies.


I'm back with another post, talking about one of my favourite eyeshadows I own. This is 'All That Glitters' by MAC, a peach-gold neutral shade.

Grrr I  hate slightly out-of-focus pictures!

The formulation of this is great and it glides on easily. It has a pearl finish and is a 'Veluxe Pearl' in Mac's terms. I love to pop this all over the lid to warm up the eyes a little, and I think this would look great especially on more tanned skins. It lasts all day on me without fading, although I have very dry skin so I think those with oily eyelids would benefit from using a primer.

Left is heavily swatched (how I wear it) and on the right is blended.

Overall this eyeshadow is definently worth the £12.00 tag as it's a great neutral everyday colour, and it also has lovely pigmentation and glides onto the lid. 


Thankyou for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment