Tuesday 3 January 2012

NOTD- OPI Bogota blackberry

I know this is blurry, my camera infuriates me.
So, as I mentioned in a previous post, I visited Belgium and on the way there we took a look at the ferries duty free. My dad treated me to 3 OPI polishes, and I picked up this one. It's a very deep, velvety red with a fluid appearance. By this, I mean it appears as if it is literal velvet and it applies like it too. It is opaque in one coat (I find cream formula's are best for opacity) but I applied two just to cover the little spots around the edge of the nail I had missed. This polish is honestly the most beautiful red I have ever seen. It's everything you could hope for in a polish; interesting, easy to paint, opaque, smooth, and red. I would recommend this to anyone who likes a slightly more 'deep' polish to play around with. As you can see, I did a glitter gradient and complete glitter nail using models own's 'Juicy Jules', which deserves a review in itself. It looked great, in my opinion, with the glitter too. Would you wear it?

Thankyou for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment