Tuesday 31 January 2012

NOTD - stripes and dots

Hello lovelies.

I promised myself I'd do a post today, and I was planning to do my overview of the Glossybox for January. However, it's currently 12am at night and I am extremely tired, so I'm afraid this quick NOTD is all for now. I apologise for the crappy photo quality too.

I have been wanting to do black and white stripes for ages now, but I am a bit clumsy with a polish brush and could never get the lines. So, when I brought 2 models own polishes this weekend and got the nail art pen free, I knew I had to do this. I was going to do them all striped, but I thought I'd 'mix it up' a little and go with the accent dotty.

I apologise again for the sloppiness too. I was in a rush to my homework!

I hope you enjoyed this post.
Would you wear it?

Thankyou for reading.

2 comments:

  1. Thats a wonderful nail look! i did my first nail look today too, you should check it out! I love black and white nail looks! Great post!

    www.missbeautylicious101.blogspot.com
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thankyou. I love black and white too, there are so many different combos xx

    ReplyDelete