Sunday 15 April 2012

Accessorize Blush in Quiver.

Hello lovelies.

Nice,sturdy packaging.
As you may know, I am a huge blush lover. This isn't to say I necessarily wear them all the time as having rosacea acne can make it hard, but I am a hoarder of them. This blush started my love! It is £5.00 from Superdrug and most larger Accessorize stores. It is a  pale baby pink veined with hot pink. It has a slight shimmer to it but nothing incredible enough to notice. It is nicely pigmented, enough but not too much a la Sleek. It's very wearable and lovely for every day.
On the left is a heavy swatch, and on the right blended out.
Overall I really love this blusher and think the Accessorize cosmetics range is definitely worth checking out!

What's your favourite blush?
Thanks for reading.

1 comment:

  1. I love Accsesorize products too, I am having an Accsesorize give away at the moment too :o)

    I would love for you to enter too

    http://lolainthelounge.blogspot.co.uk/2012/04/give-away.html

    x

    ReplyDelete