Sunday 8 April 2012

Lush Bubbleroons - reviewed.

Hello lovelies. 

Due to my current lack of camera, I thought I'd do a post which requires no photos taken on my part. As you all may know, I do love a little bit of lush and I think you guys enjoy it too. There will be some more exciting upcoming posts; I made a teeny tiny mac order today which may or may not include a tendertone! Watch this space. 

The bubbleroons are basically bubble-bars in the shape of a macaroon. I am obsessed with macaroons, even though I have never tried one. These bars were released around October last year, along with quite a few other products. There are 3 different kinds, although originally there was also a yellow one which got binned before they hit the shops. 

Rose Jam

This is my favourite of the 3. I am in love with the sweety smell of this, which is also the same in the Ro's Argan body conditioner. Rose is not something I usually love as I'm used to the old-lady perfumey type, but this is just so yummy. Very moisturising too, which I think the coconut oil used to seal the two halves together helps contribute too. Absolutely love this. It costs £3.50 and is the most expensive of the 3 'roons, but so worth it.

Yuzu and Cocoa

This is also an amazing scent. On the website it is described of smelling like cocoa and tonka, which I must say is completely inaccurate. For the average person, it smells just like a fruity cocktail (minus alcoholic smell!) It has a lot of tropical fruits and coconut in the scent, and I personally love this. One of my favourite scents from lush is their tropicals, and this did not disappoint. Simply stunning. It costs £2.95 and is the cheapest (yay for all you bargain hunters!)

Grass 

Now, I am not usually one for 'organic' scents and I thought this one would be definitely not be for me. But, seeing as it was new I thought I'd give it a go. I really like this one! It is amazing for a more cleansing bath, when you want something relaxing but not overly sweet like Rose jam can be sometimes. It also makes the bath a lovely pastel green, and I'm beginning to like this more and more. It costs £3.25. 

Have you tried the new bubbleroons?
What's your favourite lush product. 

Thankyou for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment