Thursday 12 April 2012

MAC Tour de Fabulous

Hello lovelies.

I am so excited to share this with you! As I mentioned in a previous post, I did a teeny weeny order with MAC online. I said the tendertone was sold out, but I received an email from MAC today and they told me it was back in stock so I ordered it. Expect a review soon!

Anyway, this is a lipglass from the new Tour De Fabulous collection (which is amazing may I hasten to add!) and it's called (surprisingly) Tour De Fabulous. It's a bright coral colour, but it doesn't translate so neon-y onto the lips as it appears in the tube. Instead it leaves a bright, sunny, coral colour which is just so pretty! I love the formula and colour, and even I can pull it off with my very pale skin. It's quickly becoming a favourite of mine. MAC Lipglasses retail for £13.00.
Swatched.

What's your favourite lip product?

Thankyou for reading.
If you enjoyed this post please subscribe :)
xox

No comments:

Post a Comment