Thursday 5 April 2012

NOTD - it's a good'n (Max factor fantasy fire)!

Hello lovelies.

It's impossible to capture the beauty. 
Lovely green reflex.
So my NOTD posts have been in rapid decline, and that's mainly due to the fact my school threatens to chop off my hands if I wear so much as a topcoat. In all seriousness though, I haven't wore polish in over 2 weeks which must be an all time record for myself. So, I thought I'd get back on the scene with a bang, and chose Max Factors Fantasy Fire. This has received somewhat cult status after it has been compared to the disconned Clarins polish (Dubbed unicorn pee) and is said to be sold out everywhere. Despite the fact everyone I know has been able to buy it in bulk, it is very popular on the beauty scene. I did think it was nice but after applying five layers the first time,I didn't think it was really worth the hype. However, this time I layered it over a black polish. OH MY GOD, I am in nail polish heaven. The result was a gorgeous, vampy, blackened red with loads of pretty red glitters which was inevitably hard to capture on camera. It is so my colour, and I think I'm going to have to pick up some back ups of this now!


This is the main effect I see.

Do you own Fantasy fire, and what do you think of it?
What's your favourite nail polish?

Thankyou very much for reading.
xox

No comments:

Post a Comment